This is the back of the cottage with a traditional "Cotswold stone" wall. The house is semi-dettached and our house goes just to the shed at the end of the wall.
This is the front of the cottage, second chimney from the right. Its so beautiful to sit in our dining room and watch the water right outside the window. We also have friendly ducks and swans that enjoy hanging out with us...although the bread we feed them might have something to do with that.Right now, the inside of the house has exploded with all of Kristine's stuff, but once she's settled in, we'll post pictures of the interior. Kristine arrived on February 11th and is adjusting to the time change, but already had an interview for a great job with the Research Councils UK. Jason has taken a few days off of work to help Kristine settle in, and we're looking forward to a relaxing Valentine's Day! We look forward to hearing from all of you!

6 comments:
I really like your house! I hope your trip over was smooth and that you are settling in well.
Hey, I don't think I would miss home too much if I was staying their. It looks really cozy and peacful.
Love,
Aunt Sherrill
Keep sending the pics
The house is too cute. I can't wait to stay in it for two weeks. Have fun unpacking and making the place your own.
Luv ya,
Kat
Really enjoyed reading and seeing what you guys are up too. Keep it coming.
Love to both,
Aunt Carol and Uncle Gary
Brad and I are thrilled for you two. We are looking forward to a friendly duck dinner one day. P.S. We'll bring the bread stuffing.
Much love and jealously!
Amy Jo and Brad
Love the red hair! Miss you guys!
Love, Liza
Post a Comment